If you would like an entire smile makeover, dental veneers can be used. Veneers are thin shells placed on teeth to completely shield and cover the fronts of each tooth.
Correct errors in your smile with dental veneers. Listed below are important facts regarding dental veneers:
– Veneers can alter minor malocclusions such as spacing issues and other alignment ailments often perceived with teeth.
– Oral health disorders such as tooth decay, bruxism, and enamel erosion can be concealed with veneers to restore the full beauty of the affected teeth once again.
– A single dental veneer can endure the ravages of constant wear and tear on your smile for over a decade.
– Dental veneers are crafted to suit all sorts of teeth for the perfect smile you desire, including customizations in the curvature, color, shape, size, feel, and overall aesthetics of problematic teeth.
– Teeth that have been harmed due to oral accidents and injuries may need to be masked with dental veneers.
Our team at PR Cosmetic and General Dentistry can craft your dental veneers to suit all your needs. If you would like an oral exam from Dr. Paul Roe, please book an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Puyallup, Washington. We can be reached at 253-435-0333. We look forward to helping you soon!